My Equipment is Starting to Arrive
03 May 2016 2:00pm (3 years ago)
Starting to ride means having to buy a lot of stuff and this is only the first batch.
As I haven't ridden in so long I have no equipment necessary for a ride like this or even just riding around London.
The first batch of many orders arrived today and included:
- Helmet - I don't want to damage my head, this would upset too many people
- Lights - at current rate I'll still be riding at midnight and who knows I may even enjoy cycling and carry on into the winter
- Cycle Tool Kit - I'm sure at some point I'll have to fix something
- A Lock - I live in London and it's not even my bike (boy this this is heavy)
- A Bike Frame Bag - so I can store things I may need access to
My biggest disappointment is that the Red Helmet I bought is Black.
Previous post Next post
Day 12 Puncture Day
Oh no, what do I do? I haven't had a puncture since 1982, I have no idea how to deal with this, do I throw the bike away and get a new one?
13 May 2016 (3 years ago)
Follow me on